The daughter of Danton Black, alias the metahuman criminal Multiplex, the girl who would become Catwoman inherited her father's duplication powers. However, where her father could create limitless copies of himself, she can only create up to nine. Using her physical skills and donning a high-tech costume, she took up the mantle of legendary Gotham criminal, Catwoman. Thus, the legendary rivalry between Batman and Catwoman was reborn.
- Self-Duplication: Catwoman has the ability to create up to nine physical copies of herself(a play on the myth that cats have nine lives). She can cause these clones to appear and disappear at will, giving the impression she can be in more than one place at the same time.
- Acrobatics: Catwoman, like her predecessors of the name, is a gifted athlete and Olympic-level gymnast and acrobat. She uses these skills to great effect as a high-rise cat burgler.
- High-Tech Suit: Like the new Batman, Catwoman wears a high-tech exosuit that enhances her physical skills to superhuman levels.
- 5 Appearances of Catwoman III (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Catwoman III (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Catwoman III (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Catwoman III (New Earth)