The second Catwoman is an armored metahuman successor of Selina Kyle. She was among the many rogue metahumans who were imprisoned in the Gulag by Superman's Justice League. During the ensuing breakout, she was among those killed from the U.N. nuclear bombing.
- According to character supplement in Kingdom Come / Revelations Catwoman II is described as "even more feline than" her predecessor, Selina Kyle.
- 3 Appearances of Catwoman II (Earth-22)
- 1 Images featuring Catwoman II (Earth-22)
- Quotations by or about Catwoman II (Earth-22)
- Character Gallery: Catwoman II (Earth-22)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."