- This is a nightmare. And just like a nightmare there's nothing I can do.
- -- James Gordon
Appearing in "Contagion, Part Four: Flesh and Fire"
Synopsis for "Contagion, Part Four: Flesh and Fire"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Contagion collected edition.
- The cover falsely lists this issue as "Part 5" in the Contagion crossover. It is actually "Part 4." This is a misprint, as the numbers were mixed up with Azrael #15.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Catwoman Vol 2 31 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Catwoman series
- Images from Catwoman Vol 2 31
Links and References
The events from this issue are related to the Contagion crossover that went through the Batman Family Titles in 1996, in which Gotham City had an epidemic of a mutant strand of the Ebola virus. The events of Contagion lead into Batman: Legacy, Batman: Cataclysm, and ultimately No Man's Land.