- It's too late for Gotham. The blood of survivors is not a source of a cure or a vaccine against Ebola Gulf A. We've failed. All of us.
- -- Batman
Appearing in "Contagion, Part Nine: Fever Pitch"
- Tito (druglord)
- Jorgito (henchman)
- Donny Pato (Only appearance; dies)
- U.S. Military
- Greenland (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Contagion, Part Nine: Fever Pitch"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Contagion collected edition.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Catwoman Vol 2 32 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Catwoman series
- Images from Catwoman Vol 2 32
Links and References
The events from this issue are related to the Contagion crossover that went through the Batman Family Titles in 1996, in which Gotham City had an epidemic of a mutant strand of the Ebola virus. The events of Contagion lead into Batman: Legacy, Batman: Cataclysm, and ultimately No Man's Land.