"Legacy, Part Two: The Best of Enemies": Catwoman's cell is filling with water. She uses a tungsten wire hidden in her pants to pick the lock of the cell's door. She swims through the place and finds Brother Umberto in a cell and she frees him. [[Ka
- What if your beloved sensei were to see you now? He imparted his wisdom and skills to you and you squander them. The art is not pure in your hands. You are nothing but a common thief. He would know shame to see what you've become.
- -- Hellhound
Appearing in "Legacy, Part Two: The Best of Enemies"
- Brother Umberto
- Taki (Single appearance)
- Port Mombasa
- Bruce Wayne's Private Jet
Synopsis for "Legacy, Part Two: The Best of Enemies"
Catwoman's cell is filling with water. She uses a tungsten wire hidden in her pants to pick the lock of the cell's door. She swims through the place and finds Brother Umberto in a cell and she frees him. Hellhound was in other cell and asked for help but Catwoman refused and left him to die. Catwoman and Umberto came across a door but it was closed. Catwoman decided to free Hellhound in order to open the door with the strength of the three of them. The door opened and they climbed out of the ruins. When they reached the top Hellhound attacked Catwoman. She dodged his attack and then she beat him down until he was knocked out. Catwoman tied Hellhound to a post and she walked away of the place along with Umberto.
On his private jet, Batman arranged the plans to find out what Ra's al Ghul next movement will be. Nightwing told them what he have listened back in the ruins. Ra's was planning to set the new strain of the Ebola Gulf-A into the "new world". Batman recruited Oracle's help to find where could Ra's be. With the information she was provided, Oracle finds out that Ra's possible targets are Paris, Edimburgh and Gotham City. Batman told Nightwing and Robin to go to Paris while he headed to Edimburgh. He told them that if they didn't find anything there, they would meet in Gotham, were they might find their last stand.
Meanwhile, Collector was waiting at his boat for Catwoman and Hellhound to return with his "prize". At that moment, the police of Sudan arrived at his boat and place him under arrest for molestation of one of her female citizens. He did't know what they were taking about and the police pointed at a lady entirely covered with a veil and told him that it was her who claimed the crime. The Collector was taken away and the lady walked away from the scene as well. The lady walks towards Umberto and it's revealed that it was Selina all the time behind the veil. She planned the whole set up to put collector in jail at least until they find out that he actually committed no crime.
- This is part two of the Batman: Legacy storyline.
- The story events take place between Detective Comics #700 and Robin #32.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Legacy collected edition.
- Batman mentions to be in Said. There are actually three villages named Said in Iran; Said Salamat; Said, Ramshir and Said, Shush.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Catwoman Vol 2 36 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Catwoman series
Links and References
|Batman: Legacy Crossover
The events from this issue are related to the Legacy crossover that went through the Batman Family Titles in 1996. The events of Legacy lead into Batman: Cataclysm, and ultimately No Man's Land.