Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Anodyne, Part One of Four"
- Catwoman (Flashback and main story)
- Daria (Mentioned only)
- Lisa (prostitute; dies)
- Maggie Kyle (In dream sequence only)
- Monique (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Anodyne, Part One of Four"
Selina Kyle hasn't put on the cat suit for six months. She encounters Batman while apprehending the Riddler ( still out of costume. She hits one of his thugs with a brick when he attempts to shoot Batman from behind and disappears. Later, she dresses up for a night on the rooftops. She has a brief discussion with Batman about the help gave him the previous day. He asks her what he can expect from her now and she says that he'll just have to take a wait and see attitude. She thanks him for referring her to a psychologist. He says he helped because he believes deep down she is a good person. After Selina returns to her safehouse, a friend from her prostitute days, Holly Robinson tries to pick the lock on the door. She tells Selina that the streets aren't safe as someone is murdering prostitutes.
- This book was first published on November 28, 2001.
- This issue is reprinted in the Catwoman: The Dark End of the Street collection.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Catwoman Vol 3 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Catwoman series
- Images from Catwoman Vol 3 1