- Drug dealers have taken enough out of this neighborhood over the years. Let them put something back for a change. Whether they know it or not.
Appearing in "Relentless (Part One)"
- Catwoman (Flashback and main story)
- Holly Robinson
- Leslie Thompkins
- Slam Bradley
- Sylvia Sinclair (Flashback and main story)
- Simon Burton
- Maggie Kyle
- Black Mask (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "Relentless (Part One)"
Selina reveals to Holly and Slam her East End Community Center she's having built. She used the $28 million in diamonds she stole to finance the building. Slam pulls Holly aside to ask her for a favor in secret.
The kid who stole the purse earlier appears and takes Selina's purse. Selina throws a manhole cover knocking him over. When an officer moves to cuff him, the kid kicks the officer and escapes. The cop says it reminds him of Mama Fortuna.
At a bar, Slam asks Holly if he has a chance with Selina. Holly laughs and then two boys approach them. They insult Slam who promptly wipes the floor with the boys.
That evening, Catwoman moves to find out who's in charge of the Alleytown_Kids. When she attempts to break in, the lights suddenly flick on and she sees her childhood friend of 10 years past, Sylvia Sinclair, has been waiting for her. Sylvia shows Selina she's set the place up just like when Selina and Sylvia were young and ran with Mama Fortuna. When Sylvia explains she helps the boys out and doesn't turn anyone away, Selina agrees to look the other way for their crimes. When Selina leaves, Sylvia makes a call telling the mystery caller the 'plan' is still on.
- This book was first published on October 23, 2002.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Catwoman Vol 3 12 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Catwoman series
- Images from Catwoman Vol 3 12
Links and References
- No external links.