- Attention Gotham City police. This is the Batman, and I've just taken over your airwaves. Some of you have seen me, some of you have even worked with me before. All of you know I'm good to my word. Now I'm asking you to take me at that word, and follow my orders.
- -- Batman
Appearing in "War Games: Act 2, Part 7 of 8: Betrayal"
- Al (GCPD)
- Blake (GCPD)
- Carl (GCPD)
- Lou (GCPD)
- Nightwing (Cameo)
- Orpheus (Appears only as a corpse)
- Robin (On a television or computer screen)
- East End
- Gotham Clock Tower
- The Hill
Synopsis for "War Games: Act 2, Part 7 of 8: Betrayal"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Catwoman Vol 3 35 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Catwoman series
Links and References
|War Games Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Batman: War Games, a massive Batman Title crossover involving a massive conflict between the different factions of Gotham Organized Crime, culminating in the rise to power of Black Mask.
This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the War Games Crossover category.