Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Anodyne, Conclusion": Catwoman confronts Todd Russell about the prostitute murders. Todd claims he doesn't remember anything from the last few years. He only remember waking up on the street one day and having the ab
Appearing in "Anodyne, Conclusion"
Synopsis for "Anodyne, Conclusion"
Catwoman confronts Todd Russell about the prostitute murders. Todd claims he doesn't remember anything from the last few years. He only remember waking up on the street one day and having the ability to shape-shift and change his appearance. He gets flashbacks occasionally of the experiments performed on him.
Todd suddenly flips out and attacks Selina. She cuts off his head and sticks it in a freezer to incapacitate him. She brings Batman to the freezer to detain him from harming anyone.
- This book was first published on February 27, 2002.
- This issue is reprinted in the Catwoman: The Dark End of the Street collection.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Catwoman Vol 3 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Catwoman series
- Images from Catwoman Vol 3 4