Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Celine Patterson aka Skitter is a member of the Teen Titans. She has the ability to turn into an insectoid-like creature when she sleeps. Skitter was given her name by her sister Claudia Patterson, who wanted to protect Skitter as she said the name made her as least threatening as possible.
The Teen Titans were ambushed by Detective Jocelyn Lure and a squad of armed police officers from the New York City Police Department, but Skitter intervenes by attacking them with her webbing binding them together. Skitter joined the other young heroes on their trip to S.T.A.R. Labs where they are meet by the villainous Grymm used his psychic abilities to manipulate her simple mind into freeing him.
However Grymm was later defeated with the help of Bunker, which freed Skitter from his psychic thrall. She has been shown to have a strong friendship with Bunker. At one point the Titans were teleported to the Crucible to take part in the "Culling" but Skitter was left behind. Whilst alone another metahuman approached her, which leads to the possibility there is another person with Skitter's insectoid abilities.
- Transformation: Skitter has no control over her transformation, after a gestational period within a cocoon she bursts out in her transformed state. This includes extra arms and legs, white eyes, a hardened carapace and a changed stated of mind.
- Superhuman Strength: Skitter has multiple arms which leads to added strength but she's also been able to go punch for punch with the godly powered Wonder Girl.
- Superhuman Durability: Skitter has a carapace that wraps around her human body to protect her from harm. She's withstood bullets, explosions and powerful blows.
- Superhuman Speed: Skitter's extra limbs allows her to scale buildings, race down tunnels or run regularly at incredible speeds; enough to come up on dozens of trained police officers without being noticed.
- Adhesion: Skitter's extra limbs will break into chunks of walls to allow her to wall crawl but between her organic webbing and the aforementioned limbs she can climb any surface.
- Web Spinning: Skitter can spin a large amount of dark organic webbing from multiple points on her body; wrapping or trapping her opponents in super-dense fibers.
- 14 Appearances of Celine Patterson (Prime Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Celine Patterson (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Celine Patterson (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Celine Patterson (Prime Earth)
- Skitter at dccomics.com
- Skitter at Wikipedia.org
- Skitter bio at the Unofficial Guide to the New DC Universe
- Skitter profile at Titanstower.com
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.