Cellanath was a female alien captured by Solus and taken aboard his space station. Solus developed feelings for her, and it was these feelings that Cellanath and the other prisoners hoped to exploit and escape. Soon after capturing Swamp Thing, Solus released Cellanath and brought her to his rooms. While otherwise engaged, the other prisoners along with Swamp Thing escaped their cells. Solus soon discovered their attempt however, and killed Cellanth as a warning to the other prisoners.
- This version of Cellanth (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Cellanth (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Cellanth (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Cellanth (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Cellanth (Earth-One)