The following is a list of various points of interest that can be found in Central City, Missouri.
- Breedmore Mental Hospital
- A restaurant. Likely named after longtime Flash artist Carmine Infantino.
- Central City Airport
- Central City Community Center
- Iris West once hosted a function for the Picture News Orhan Fund Group at the Central City Community Center. Barry Allen appeared as the Flash and entertained the children with several super-speed tricks. This incident inadvertently led the Flash to discover the parallel dimension colloquially known as Earth-Two. 
- Central City Courthouse
- This was where the Flash was put on trial for the alleged murder of the Reverse Flash. He was defended by public defender Cecile Horton.
- Central City Park
- Central City Prison
- Central City Sports Stadium
- Central City University
Doctor Alchemy's Hideout
- Farley & Horton
- This was the law office of Peter Farley, Barry's former college roommate. He was the Flash's first defense lawyer in his manslaughter trial for the alleged murder of the Reverse Flash.
- Flash Museum
- Industrial Diamond Company
- The Reverse Flash, while imitating the Flash, once prevented a robbery at the Industrial Diamond Company. 
- Jardine Tower
- Memorial Tower
- Palladium Jewelry Store
- Picture News Building
- Police Precinct 37
- This was where Captain Frye worked. This was also where Barry Allen worked as a police forensic scientist.
- Utopia Towers
- Apartment building where Barry Allen lived. His neighbor was Mack Nathan and son Troy Nathan .