Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"To Save A Monster / When Deadmen Walk": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Maybe, someday we'll find a way to reverse the transformation permanently. In the meantime, if it means anything to Holland at all -- he can consider Challenger Mountain his home.
Appearing in "To Save A Monster / When Deadmen Walk"
- Challenger Jet
- Clayburne's Sub-Orbital Shuttle
Synopsis for "To Save A Monster / When Deadmen Walk"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The "fifth" Challenger Gaylord Clayburne is erroneously referred to as Dustin Clayburne in this issue.
- This story no longer fits into Deadman's or Swamp Thing's continuity, and has been classified as a non-canonical storyline for them.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Challengers of the Unknown Vol 1 84 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Challengers of the Unknown series
Links and References
- No external links.