Professor Chang was a brilliant scientist who went rogue and moved to Jump City to start his criminal career.
Professor Chang is the sole owner of the chemical used to power Red X's suit. On their hunt for Red X, Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Raven are captured by Professor Chang's henchmen and cryogenically frozen. Red X and Robin both want to find Professor Chang now.
In Professor Chang's lair, he is preparing to detonate a laser that will destroy the entire city. Red X and Robin arrive, but Professor Chang shoots the laser anyway, destoying part of Titans Tower. After a brief fight, Professor Chang is defeated and taken to jail.
In Steel City, Professor Chang is mind-controlled by Brother Blood. Blood demands the hypnotized Chang to do major surgery on him. Chang does as he is told and adds robotic parts onto the villian. After Blood is later defeated, it is assumed that Professor Chang was also captured and taken back to jail.
- Genius Level Intellect: Professor Chang, despite being weak and old, is a genius and should not be under-estimated.
- Gadgetry: Professor Chang has shown to be very good with building mechanical objects and gadgets, building an entire laser cannon from scratch.
- Leadership: Professor Chang leads his own little army of loyal scientists.
- Professor Chang was voiced by James Hong.
- 11 Appearances of Chang (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Chang (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Chang (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Chang (Teen Titans TV Series)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.