Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the continuity of the Legion of Super-Heroes animated series, Bouncing Boy is the team's plucky comic relief. Like his comic book counterpart, Chuck has the ability to rebound his body off of physical surfaces with little to no adverse effects to his person. He was placed in charge of reviewing cadets for potential membership and was recently elected field team leader. Chuck Taine has begun developing a romantic interest in fellow Legionnaire Triplicate Girl.
- Transformation: Change into a human bouncing ball
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Legion of Super-Heroes and is an adaptation of Bouncing Boy. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Jim Mooney and first appeared in Action Comics #276.
- Bouncing Boy was voiced by Michael Cornacchia.
- There is a hinted romance between him and Triplicate Girl/Duo Damsel.
- 35 Appearances of Charles Taine (LSHAU)
- 4 Images featuring Charles Taine (LSHAU)
- 2 Quotations by or about Charles Taine (LSHAU)
- Character Gallery: Charles Taine (LSHAU)
- Bouncing Boy at dccomics.com
- Bouncing Boy at Wikipedia.org
- Legion of Super-Heroes (TV Series) (all episodes)
- Legion of Super-Heroes in the 31st Century (all issues)
Legion of Super-Heroes member