"Wrong Country, Part One: "Hands Across the Sea"": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in Wrong Country, Part One: "Hands Across the Sea"
Synopsis for Wrong Country, Part One: "Hands Across the Sea"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This comic issue was published by Charlton Comics, a defunct comic book publishing firm owned by Charlton Publications. DC Comics acquired the rights to most of Charlton's super-hero characters in 1983.
- Judomaster appears only on the cover and in a pin-up, and is mentioned in an article about Charlton's martial arts characters.
- "Hands Across the Sea"
- Wrong Country was intended to be a series about a Korean martial artist in the Old West, but when this story got lost in the mail, Charlton created the character Yang instead.
- DC Comics did not acquire any of the Charlton characters seen in this story.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Charlton Bullseye Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Charlton Bullseye series
Links and References
- No external links.