When she was a child, she watched her parents die in a food riot, while they were fighting for scraps to feed her. Because of her parents death, she became an orphan and was placed in a Girls' School that was more akin to a prison. The Headmistress, and all the girls, grew to hate her. They would steal from her, beat her and put her in the headmistress' "punishment chair" so often that it became "Charma's Chair".
She learned she was a mutant with a hypnotic effect on others. She noticed that females were compelled to harm her, while males wanted to eternally protect her--even fight for her. The headmistress contacted Grimbor the Chainsman to help imprison her, but being a male, Grimbor feel for her charm and took her away.
After Grimor and Charma fought the Legion of Super-Heroes, she was sent to an all-women prison for her crimes. It was later revealed that she was murdered by her fellow inmates.
- Mind Control: Charma has an unconscious ability to compel women to hate her and men to love her. She has no control over this ability and cannot turn it on or off. She must be seen or heard in order for the effect to occur.
- 7 Appearances of Charma Drisden (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 2 Images featuring Charma Drisden (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Quotations by or about Charma Drisden (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Charma Drisden (Pre-Zero Hour)
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.