Christine Ferris is the mother of Carol Ferris, and the wife of Carl Ferris. She was mildly involved with the community at Ferris Aircraft, home of the Green Lantern. She was mentally ill, and spent a large quantity of time at a care center in Europe. To protect the family from her sickness, everyone was told that she had died. After making a full recovery, she returned to find that her husband had died... but was able to make amends with her daughter.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 4 Appearances of Christine Ferris (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Christine Ferris (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Christine Ferris (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Christine Ferris (New Earth)
- Christine Ferris at dccomics.com
- Christine Ferris at Wikipedia.org
- Christine Ferris at Comic Book Religion
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: