Chris Freeman was a young boy living during the 1940s. Due to an unfortunate accident, his life was tragically cut short some seventy-five years before his predestined time. The powers that be, namely St. Peter, attempted to correct the mistake by reviving Freeman and bestowing upon him the powers to call upon the dead. Attending the kid was the enigmatic mentor Mister Keeper who traveled with him on most of his adventures. Calling himself Kid Eternity, Chris Freeman often assisted the Marvel Family and learned that the young hero Captain Marvel, Jr. was in fact his brother.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Although most characters created by Quality Comics in the 1940s have been retroactively attributed to Earth-X or Earth-Two continuity, Kid Eternity has been linked to the Marvel Family and as such, is actually a part of Pre-Crisis Earth-S continuity.
- In his original origin story, Kid Eternity's powers differed slightly from how they would later be presented, as it was stated that he he could actually become the heroes of history and mythology whom he summoned up.
- In his original origin story, Kid Eternity is accompanied into the afterlife by an old man he calls 'Grandpa'. The later revelation that the Kid is the brother of Freddy Freeman, both of whose grandparents are named, casts some doubt on the old man's relationship to the Kid.
- 18 Appearances of Christopher Freeman (Earth-S)
- 22 Images featuring Christopher Freeman (Earth-S)
- Quotations by or about Christopher Freeman (Earth-S)
- Character Gallery: Christopher Freeman (Earth-S)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: