Slipknot is a villain who is believed to have once worked as a chemist in the Southern United States, where he developed the supremely powerful adhesive that covers his ropes.
Slipknot later joined other villains in another attempt to kill Firestorm, but he was defeated and ended up in prison.
- Weaponry: Training in the violent use of ropes; used to hang, maim, hold or otherwise attack his enemies.
- Unbreakable Ropes: Doused in supremely adhesive chemicals developed by Christopher himself, these ropes are nigh unbreakable.
- Slipknot only joined the Legion of Doom during the Flashpoint event.
- 20 Appearances of Christopher Weiss (New Earth)
- 10 Images featuring Christopher Weiss (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Christopher Weiss (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Christopher Weiss (New Earth)
|Firestorm Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Firestorm and any of his supporting cast or members of the Firestorm Matrix. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Firestorm Villains category."
Legion of Doom member
Suicide Squad member