Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- As Lanterns, it is our duty to respect life, no matter how strange that life seems to our own sensibilities.
- -- Thos src
In one of his earliest known missions, "Thos" discovered that a religious cult had kidnapped a politician's daughter from a world inside the Mytonian Cleft. Unable to contact his partner, Sendrina, Thos contacted Salakk, who in turn assigned Guy Gardner to lend him assistance. Thos and Guy began an investigation that led them to the floating sentient city of Ranx. The two managed to raise Ranx's ire, and were forced to fight up against the living city's extensive security network. Ultimately, they succeeded in reaching the central core and rescuing the princess.
- Chthistosian Physiology: Chthos-Chthas Chthatis has red swarthy skin with numerous warts across his face. He also has long, tapered fingers on each hand, and cloven feet. These physical characteristics are likely common to members of Chthos' native species.
- Enhanced Vision: Like others of the Chthistos race, Thos possesses acute eyesight. This likely compensates for his species' under-developed olfactory senses.
- Although largely inexperienced, Thos is skilled in the use of a Green Lantern Power Ring. Corps instructor Kilowog cites that he is only an "adequate" flier however.
- 7 Appearances of Chthos-Chthas Chthatis (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Chthos-Chthas Chthatis (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Chthos-Chthas Chthatis (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Chthos-Chthas Chthatis (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."