Clancy O'Hara, like his counterparts on Earth-One and New Earth, was a police officer in Gotham City. He served under Commissioner Bruce Wayne and worked alongside Inspector Jim Corrigan. O'Hara was present when escaped convict Bill Jensen challenged Wayne, and attempted unsuccessfully to convince him to give himself up before calling in the Justice Society to deal with the now super powered criminal. O'Hara was eventually appointed Gotham's Police Commissioner and had several encounters with The Huntress in this capacity.
This version of Clancy O'Hara ceased to exist following the events of the Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- This version of Clancy O'Hara (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Appearances of Clancy O'Hara (Earth-Two)
- Images featuring Clancy O'Hara (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Clancy O'Hara (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Clancy O'Hara (Earth-Two)
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.