Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This version of Robotman was created by the mind of former Doom Patrol member Dorothy Spinner to serve as an exact duplicate of the original Cliff Steele during a time when it was believed that Steele was dead.
- Cybernetic Enhancement: All of Robotman's powers originate from his cybernetic components. The outer body shell is formed by multiple layers of special flexible ceramic metal.
- Adhesion: Magnetic plates allowing him the ability to scale metallic surfaces with relative ease.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina: Emergency oxygen supply and mercury power batteries.
- Superhuman Strength
- Thermokinesis: Heat coils on his palm plating allowing him the ability melt dense material with a touch of his hands.
- Voicebox: Robotman once utilized a mobile video transceiver, which he kept mounted on his chest plate. This allowed him to stay in constant communication with the Chief.
- 8 Appearances of Clifford Steele Doppelganger (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Clifford Steele Doppelganger (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Clifford Steele Doppelganger (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Clifford Steele Doppelganger (New Earth)
Doom Patrol member