This version of Robotman was created by the mind of former Doom Patrol member Dorothy Spinner to serve as an exact duplicate of the original Cliff Steele during a time when it was believed that Steele was dead.
- Cybernetic Enhancement: All of Robotman's powers originate from his cybernetic components. The outer body shell is formed by multiple layers of special flexible ceramic metal.
- Adhesion: Magnetic plates allowing him the ability to scale metallic surfaces with relative ease.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina: Emergency oxygen supply and mercury power batteries.
- Superhuman Strength
- Thermokinesis: Heat coils on his palm plating allowing him the ability melt dense material with a touch of his hands.
- Voicebox: Robotman once utilized a mobile video transceiver, which he kept mounted on his chest plate. This allowed him to stay in constant communication with the Chief.
- 6 Appearances of Clifford Steele Doppelganger (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Clifford Steele Doppelganger (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Clifford Steele Doppelganger (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Clifford Steele Doppelganger (New Earth)
Doom Patrol member