The Clockmaster was a criminal leader from Gotham City who sent Batman and Robin a machine that provided them clues for his next crimes. Clockmaster's taunt challenge was designed to throw off the Dynamic Duo's attention from his real crimes, but Batman managed to deduce Clockmaster's plan and ultimately captured the crook.
- This version of Clockmaster, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Clockmaster (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Clockmaster (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Clockmaster (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Clockmaster (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."