The Collector was a criminal who operated in Gotham City, stealing valuable objects from museums or wealthy mansions. When Bruce Wayne was captured and convicted in his place, the Collector started a large scale crime spree until he was stopped and captured by the combined efforts of Robin and Batwoman, who delivered the Collector to the authorities, clearing Bruce's name right before his execution.
- This version of Collector, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Collector (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Collector (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Collector (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Collector (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."