"First Flight": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Everybody has a dream. I grew up wanting to be a baseball player. Every day, I'd practice 'til I could barely move my arms... and I got good. Really good. I had no other dreams. Just that. All I wanted in this world was for people to come see me play someday and say, "Rob Connors -- he's the best there ever was." I never got to be a ball player. I never got to be a lot of things. But when I needed it most, I found a new dream. This is the story of how it came true. The story of... The Comet.
- -- Rob Connors
Appearing in "First Flight"
- The Comet (First appearance)
Synopsis for "First Flight"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Comet Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Comet series
Links and References