Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Commodore Schmidlapp was an aging sailor who commanded his own yacht. In 1966, four nefarious villains, the Joker, Penguin, Riddler and Catwoman kidnapped the Commodore as part of a plot against the Batman. Batman and Robin fought against their most dangerous adversaries and succeeded in rescuing the Commodore.
- Commodore Schmidlapp was portrayed by Reginald Denny. This was Denny's final film performance.
- 1 Appearances of Commodore Schmidlapp (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Commodore Schmidlapp (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Commodore Schmidlapp (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Commodore Schmidlapp (Batman 1966 TV Series)
|1966-1968 Batman television series and the 1966 Batman feature film. This template will categorize articles that include it into Batman TV Series Characters.|