Designed and constructed in secret by Brainiac 5 to be his "supreme triumph .. the most efficient complex computer ever built! A boon to mankind!" As Computo absorbed knowledge, including that of human emotion, it determined that emotions, like humans, are inefficient. Creating an army of Computo robots, it sets about to acquire even more knowledge by kidnapping the greatest intellects on Earth. Computo claimed "Now it begins...! The dawn of the Computeroid Age on Earth! After we have picked the brains of the humans, we shall destroy them! The humans call it ... Survival of the Fittest!"
Computo remakes himself into his more familiar yellow robotic configuration using a "Duplor" machine.
- Robotic Physiology: Computo is more the sum of his programming than his parts; his physical form has changed drastically over the years, from a 20' tall bright yellow box with tentacles and wheels to a 3' humanoid with six fingers.
- 35 Appearances of Computo (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 6 Images featuring Computo (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Quotations by or about Computo (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Computo (Pre-Zero Hour)
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.