Conjurer was a criminal con-artist who used practical tricks to steal from people. After one of his criminal feats was foiled by Batman and Robin, Conjurer sought the help of the only person in Gotham who knew everything about the dynamic duo and learned their modus operandi.
Using this valuable information, Conjurer managed to trick and avoid being captured by Batman and Robin a couple of times until his plans were revealed and he was finally arrested.
- This version of Conjurer (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Conjurer (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Conjurer (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Conjurer (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Conjurer (Earth-Two)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."