Records indicate "Copperhead" is an alias by hit men working for Central and South American drug cartels, but this Copperhead is clearly female. This could indicate that the name is actually a title or label for an underworld organization. Either way, Copperhead seems capable of escaping nearly all forms of confinement, Kill techniques range from strangulation and crushed bones to acute toxicity resulting in death. Copperhead was one of the assasins the Joker hired to try and kill Batman. When Batman freed Roman Sionis at the Sionis Steel Mill while he was looking for The Joker he encountered her. She poisoned him and fought the Bat. After Alfred sent in the cure for the poison Batman was able to defeat her, leaving her in a cargo container for the police to find her. She told him that all the assassins would be having a meeting and Batman went after them, leaving an anonymous tip. She was implied to be imprisoned in Blackgate Penitentiary after the events on Christmas, along with the other assassins.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Bilingualism: Copperhead is fluent with both Spanish and English.
- 2 Appearances of Copperhead (Arkhamverse)
- 1 Images featuring Copperhead (Arkhamverse)
- 1 Quotations by or about Copperhead (Arkhamverse)
- Character Gallery: Copperhead (Arkhamverse)