Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Corla Tavo was a member of a group of militant Thanagarians bent on conquering the planet Earth by waging a silent "Shadow War". She was part of Fell Andar's squad and operated in the seclusion of a cave known as Grinder's Bluff on the outskirts of Midway City. Corla and the others attempted to steal the highly coveted anti-gravity belts worn by the former Thanagarian police officers Hawkman and Hawkwoman. Their efforts led to the gruesome deaths of small-time hood Henry "Mousy" Mason and a local naturalist named Mavis Trent. Hawkman and Hawkwoman fought against Fell Andar's forces and it was believed that nearly all of them died aboard Hawkman's star cruiser when it exploded in the skies over Detroit. Corla managed to escape however and assumed the human identity of Corla Shilak. She began working as an artist at the Midway Museum and neither Katar nor Shayera had any idea that their newest patron was actually one of the Thanagarian invaders.
- Thanagarian Physiology: As a Thanagarian, Corla Tavo possesses several gifts that are common to members of her race, but set her apart from normal humans. A Thanagarian's life span is significantly greater than that of a normal human being. At one-hundred years of age, a Thanagarian physically resembles a thirty-year-old Earth human.  Corla Tavo is also physically heartier than the average Earth human. She is stronger, with greater stamina and a greater resistance to pain. Corla Tavo also possess enhanced senses.
Dimensiometer: All members of Fell Andar's group were equipped with Dimensiometers similar to the one used by Carl Sands the Shadow Thief. The Dimensiometer enabled Fell Andar to transform from a three-dimensional being into a two-dimensional shadow. Through this, he was able to move about unobserved.
Palm Blaster: All members of Fell Andar's group were equipped with disintegrator blasters which were sewn into the palms of their gloves. The Blaster fired three beams of energy which merged into a single blast which could destroy an opponent with one shot.
- This version of Corla Tavo, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the reboot of Hawkman continuity as chronicled in the Hawkworld limited series and the Hawkworld ongoing title.
- 4 Appearances of Corla Tavo (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Corla Tavo (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Corla Tavo (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Corla Tavo (Earth-One)