Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cosmo Dugger was also known as "Skull" Dugger for his high intellect. He was eventually diagnosed with anhedonia, a psychologial condition that robbed him of the ability to experience joy. Dugger eventually developed a couple of machines in order to steal other people's feelings of joy to experience it in his body. Unfortunately, the machine designed to steal people's joy also murdered its victims and after a series or murders, Dugger was tracked down by Gotham City's protector, Batman. However, Batman used Dugger's machine in reverse by accident and was crippled as all his actions would cause him pain.
Dugger continued his criminal spree, but Batman eventually confronted him, overcoming his crippling pain sensation. Dugger and Batman struggled briefly in Dugger's laboratory, where the villain met his demise.
- Anhedonia: Cosmo is unable to feel pleasure or joy.
- This version of Skull Dugger, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Cosmo Dugger (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Cosmo Dugger (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Cosmo Dugger (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Cosmo Dugger (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."