Antarctic aviator and "World Adventurer" Cotton Carver made a number of quite astounding geographic and historical discoveries, which remain little-known to the world at large.
Mayala: In Antarctica, Carver encountered a nation of combined Mayan and Incan populations, dwelling in the well-hidden city-state of Mayala, in a massive valley reachable only via a surprisingly warm pool of water, amid the Antarctic ice.
Trekking beyond the subterranean Mayalan wilderness, Carver reached the White Warriors' Country, ruled by the White Queen, and site of the very dangerous Temple of the Heartstone. Making use of the seemingly magical Heartstone, Carver and his growing party of allies found a passage with a long slide heading downward, out of the Temple and into the region of the also-dangerous Shrine of Dagan.
- This version of Cotton Carver (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 30 Appearances of Cotton Carver (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Cotton Carver (Earth-Two)
- 1 Quotations by or about Cotton Carver (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Cotton Carver (Earth-Two)