The Count of Conquest was an agent of Mars, the Roman God of War. He lived and worked on the planet Mars, alongside two other confederates named the Duke of Deception and the Earl of Greed, and helped to facilitate Mars' ongoing efforts to perpetuate a never-ending state of warfare on the planet Earth.
- This version of Count of Conquest (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- The Count of Conquest is either a god or a demigod, but he qualifies as "a man" well enough to activate Wonder Woman's main weakness, by chaining her bracelets.
- 3 Appearances of Count of Conquest (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Count of Conquest (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Count of Conquest (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Count of Conquest (Earth-Two)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."