|Real Name||Paul Gambi|
|Current Alias||Crime Tailor|
|Relatives||Peter Gambi (brother, deceased), Anthony Gambi (Replicant, nephew)|
|Base Of Operations||Central City|
|Universe||Earth-One, New Earth|
|Creators||John Broome, Carmine Infantino|
Paul Gambi is a tailor who works out of a small shop in Central City. He is infamous for designing and providing costumes for Central City's most notorious super-villains, particularly the Rogues Gallery. Later he designed costumes for Justice League Europe, a team which included the successor of the arch-foe of many of his former clients, Flash.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Paul Gambi's brother, Peter was also a tailor (and former hit man) who acted as confidante to Black Lightning.
- 13 Appearances of Paul Gambi (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Paul Gambi (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Paul Gambi (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Paul Gambi (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: