Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paul Gambi is a tailor who works out of a small shop in Central City. He is infamous for designing and providing costumes for Central City's most notorious super-villains, particularly the Rogues Gallery. Later he designed costumes for Justice League Europe, a team which included the successor of the arch-foe of many of his former clients, Flash.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Paul Gambi's brother, Peter was also a tailor (and former hit man) who acted as confidante to Black Lightning.
- 18 Appearances of Paul Gambi (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Paul Gambi (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Paul Gambi (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Paul Gambi (New Earth)