Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Dead Again (Part III of III)": The Spectre appears in the home of corrupt businessman Arthur Sachs. Sachs' criminal investments have ruined the lives of hundreds of people. The Spectre dispenses justice by assaulting Arthur with a whirlwind of coins.
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am the Spectre.
Appearing in "Dead Again (Part III of III)"
- Jim Corrigan (Final appearance; Dies)
- Arthur Sachs (Only appearance; dies)
- Edward Shaw (Only appearance; dies)
- Karl Weiss (Final appearance; Dies)
- Daily Planet (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Dead Again (Part III of III)"
The Spectre appears in the home of corrupt businessman Arthur Sachs. Sachs' criminal investments have ruined the lives of hundreds of people. The Spectre dispenses justice by assaulting Arthur with a whirlwind of coins.
Soon after, the Spectre returns to the home of Satanist, Karl Weiss. The Spectre entity allows Crispus greater control, and Allen uses it to burn Weiss alive.
Later, Crispus confers with the Spectre and learns the extent to which sin has affected this world. Crispus is ready to permanently bond with the Spectre, but he wants the ability to choose which targets should earn the Spectre's wrath. The Spectre entity agrees, but first there is one last mission to handle before they can permanently merge.
At the Allen household, Jake Allen regrets purchasing a gun. He tells his brother, Mal, that he is not going to hunt down Jim Corrigan.
Crispus meanwhile, believes that his final pre-merge mission is to bring Jim Corrigan to justice. The Spectre guides him to Corrigan's location, but stipulates that he cannot take any action against the corrupt cop. Suddenly, young Malcolm Allen appears in the alley. He has taken his brother's gun and now unloads it into Jim Corrigan's body. The Spectre tells Crispus that he must now dispense justice against his own son. Crispus solemnly and painlessly takes Malcolm's life.
Soon after, Crispus Allen and the Spectre permanently merge with one another. The Spectre begins his mission with full vigor, beginning with a serial killer named Edward Shaw.
- Final issue.
- This issue contains flashbacks from Infinite Crisis #4.
- The Spectre states that he was repsonsible for famous biblical events such as the destruction of Sodom and Gommorah as well as the Great Flood.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Crisis Aftermath: The Spectre Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Crisis Aftermath: The Spectre series
- Images from Crisis Aftermath: The Spectre Vol 1 3
Links and References
- Spectre (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Spectre at Comic Vine
- Spectre at DCU Guide
- Spectre at DC Indexes
- Spectre at Comicbookdb.com