History of character is unknown.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Superhuman Strength: Titan strength level is many times that of most super-beings, the exact limits of which have never been measured. It is generally accepted they are sufficiently strong enough to lift 100 tons with minimal effort.
- Superhuman Speed: Titans are capable of moving faster the the finest human athlete.
- Energy Manipulation: Titans has the power to control and project multiple types of energy.
- Metamorphosis: Titans can alter their physical form (presumably) into any shape that they can choose.
- Immortality: Titans are immortal and will never truly die. Olympians do not age the way a normal human does.
- Invulnerability: Titans are cannot be physically harmed by conventional means.
- Power Distribution: Titans are can bestow a portion of their power unto others.
- Self-Sustenance: Titans dor not require water or nourishment.
- Superhuman Stamina: Titans are can operate for prolonged periods of time without tiring. They do not require sleep.
- Magical Manipulation: Titans have the power to manipulate vast amounts of magic energy to nearly any effect they desires.
- Class 100+ ; It is generally accepted Titan are sufficiently strong enough to lift 100 tons with minimal effort.
- Mortal Faith: Titan vitality is dependent upon humanity's faith in the gods (though this has not always been consistent). When humanity's belief in the gods wanes, the gods lose a portion of their power. As such, their ability to influence the course of human events decreases.
- 8 Appearances of Crius (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Crius (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Crius (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Crius (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: