As a child, Alexander Percy Tuttle was very intelligent and had a knack for science. His father, Morris Tuttle, was a businessman and saw science as something useless; he was interested in making money. The young Alexander was forbidden by his father to continue his experiments and was forced to work on his construction company, but continued with his experiments in secret. Due to constant abuse from his father, Alexander Tuttle became mentally unbalanced. On one bad day in particular, he stole money from his father's company and used it to build a glove which could disrupt atoms.
- Crumbling Glove: The Crumbler wears a glove that operates from the energy from his central nervous system. The glove allows The Crumbler to cancel the force that binds atoms together.
- This version of Alexander Tuttle (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 4 Appearances of Alexander Tuttle (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Alexander Tuttle (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Alexander Tuttle (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Alexander Tuttle (Earth-One)
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."