Crunch Wilson (presumably not his real name) became The Brute, of the Sentinels, after he gained superhuman strength from a pair of 'Power Gloves' invented by Dr. Kolotov. He and his colleagues Mentalia and Helio had a brief career as superheroes despite being falsely accused of being Communist spies by Sarge Steel.
Greater than human normal
- This version of Crunch Wilson (Earth-Four), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 6 Appearances of Crunch Wilson (Earth-Four)
- 1 Images featuring Crunch Wilson (Earth-Four)
- Quotations by or about Crunch Wilson (Earth-Four)
- Character Gallery: Crunch Wilson (Earth-Four)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: