|Current Alias||Curtis Knox|
|Aliases||Napoleon Bonaparte, Jack the Ripper|
|Relatives||Sophia (wife, deceased)|
|Base Of Operations||Metropolis|
|Occupation||Neurosurgeon (BCE Clinic)|
|Creators||Al Septien, Turi Meyer|
|First Appearance||Last appearance|
Dr. Curtis Knox targeted metahumans with high concentrations of kryptonite in particular organs, which he would then transplant into his wife's body. He killed Sasha Woodman and then attempted to dispose of her dead body at the Smallville Fertilizer Plant. He also targeted Chloe Sullivan, because of the high concentration of kryptonite in her heart.
Lex Luthor found out what Dr. Knox was up to and tried to kill him by shooting him in the chest six times. Knox then got back up, bleeding but otherwise unhurt, hinting that he had been alive for over 1,000 years. He knocked Lex unconscious and was about to kill him when Clark Kent arrived and knocked the doctor into a live power line. Clark then went to Dr. Knox's lab to save Chloe. He fought with Dr. Knox in the lab, and during the battle Dr. Knox severely damaged some of the equipment keeping his wife alive. She died and Dr. Knox knelt next to her and cried, much to the surprise of Clark and Chloe. It's possible that the Martian Manhunter may have sent him into the Phantom Zone but he did not divulge the true fate of Knox to Clark, though he admitted that he couldn't kill him since Knox was immortal.
- Curtis Knox was portrayed by Dean Cain who also portrayed Superman on Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman.
- He has claimed to have fought warriors from the Mayan culture, a civilization which reached its height between 250 and 900 AD. The Maya were still a viable empire during the time of the conquistadors, which may be when Knox encountered them.
- He also claimed to have fought in the Crusades which lasted from the 11th to 12th century.
- Lex Luthor found research that showed that Knox's facial features match those from a painting from 1675. (The painting is really Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821), also Dean Cain is 6' tall as opposed to Napoleons 5' 7.)
- Knox also claimed to have been Jack the Ripper who terrorized and murdered prostitutes in the late 1880's in the Whitechapel District of London. The identity of Jack the Ripper was never discovered in real life.
- Lex also found a picture of Knox with Hitler indicating that he was most likely a member of the Nazi Party.
- 1 Appearances of Curtis Knox (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring Curtis Knox (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Curtis Knox (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Curtis Knox (Smallville)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."