Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the 2011 initiative, the New 52, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambig.|
Dr. Curtis Metcalf is a technological genius who operates as Hardware.
After the abduction and duplication of Sharon Hawkins, Metcalf secured an internship for her brother, Virgil, at the New York City branch of S.T.A.R. Labs. When Sharon was abducted a second time, Hardware and Technique came to assist Static in freeing her and destroying her captor's base of operations.
- Hardware Armor: Hardware wears a suit of armor he designed himself.
- Hardware was originally created by Dwayne McDuffie and Denys Cowan, first appearing in Hardware #1. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity, his first appearance is Static Shock #1 by Scott McDaniel and John Rozum.
- 5 Appearances of Curtis Metcalf (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Curtis Metcalf (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Curtis Metcalf (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Curtis Metcalf (Prime Earth)