This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.
When H.I.V.E. Academy was destroyed in a fight with Cyborg, Brother Blood used Cyborg's blueprints to recreate his enemy. Blood believed that, if one Cyborg was good enough to defeat him, an army would be unstoppable. Blood created hundreds of Cyclones to act as his new "students" at the new H.I.V.E. Academy.
Brother Blood began his first siege on Titans Tower East with his new army of Cyclones. The robots proved too powerful for the new team of Titans East and they each were captured. Only Cyborg remained who defeated Brother Blood and activated the tower's security system.
During Brother Blood second siege, the brain washed Titans East and another army of Cyclones finally managed to defeat Cyborg. Lukily, the original Teen Titans saved Cyborg just in time to take back the tower. Brother Blood was defeated and taken to jail. The rest of the Cyclones were presumably confiscated and deactivated.
Cyclone makes an appearance in the Teen Titans home console video game. Cyclone is a playable character in the "Master of Games mode." Cyclone plays exactly like Cyborg and uses the same combo moves.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Cybernetic Enhancement: Cyclone is an exact robotic replica of Cyborg. Cyclone, however, cannot show human emotions and is not very good at fighting.
- Removable Limbs: Cyclone can easily be taken apart like any other robot. If he is taken apart too far, he will stop functioning entirely. 
- Sound Blasts: Cyclone, like Cyborg, can shoot sound blasts out of his right arm. However, Cyclones' blasts are yellow instead of blue.
- Superhuman Strength: Cyclone is an incredibly strong robot that can easily lift each of Titans East. Also, he can punch through walls with little effort.
- Cannot See Ultra-Violet Rays: Cyborg states that his cybernetic eye cannot see ultra-violet lights. Since Cyclone is an exact replica of Cyborg, Cyclone cannot see the rays either. Cyborg uses this fact against the robots by flashing an ultra-violet light in front of him, making him practically invisible to Cyclone. 
- Cyclone was officially given his name from the Teen Titans video game.
- Cyclone is a pun of Cyborg's name and the word "clone." A cyclone is also another name for a tornado.
- 3 Appearances of Cyclone (Earth-Teen Titans)
- 1 Images featuring Cyclone (Earth-Teen Titans)
- Quotations by or about Cyclone (Earth-Teen Titans)
- Character Gallery: Cyclone (Earth-Teen Titans)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: