Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the 2011 initiative, the New 52, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambig.|
History of character is unknown.
- Illusion Casting: Gypsy was born with magical abilities. One of these is the ability to bend light around an object or person in order to make it appear to be someone or something that it isn't. Gypsy uses this ability to assume the form of someone else in order to escape detection.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Gypsy's ability is visual in nature which means if she were even to be found out or forced to fight she must use her own techniques. Gypsy's been trained in hand-to-hand combat since her time on her planet.
- Vulnerability to Acute Senses: Gypsy's ability is only visual in nature which means that if someone were to recognize her smell or the lack of a smell then she would be fine out.
- Gypsy was created by Gerry Conway and Chuck Patton, first appearing in Justice League of America Annual #2. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Gypsy first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Justice League of America's Vibe #1 by Andrew Kreisberg, Geoff Johns, and Pete Woods.
- While Gypsy's abilities are mostly visual, she can change the way she sounds. Including mimicking voices or imitating footfalls.
- 11 Appearances of Cynnthia Mordeth (Prime Earth)
- 10 Images featuring Cynnthia Mordeth (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Cynnthia Mordeth (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Cynnthia Mordeth (Prime Earth)