- Solomon Grundy. Born on a Monday!
- -- Solomon Grundy src
- Superhuman Strength
- Summon the Dead: By pounding his foot on the ground, Grundy can summon zombie hands to hit the foe.
- Superhuman Durability: Because he is a zombie, Grundy feels less pain. The best example are the knives he keeps stored in his back.
- Assorted Blades: Grundy has multiple blades on his back that he collects. He will sometimes use them in battle.
- Sickle (Red Son DLC Only)
- Tombstone: When using his super move, Grundy will pull out a tombstone from his stomach and bash his enemy over the head with it.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Solomon Grundy. The original character was created by Alfred Bester and Paul Reinman and first appeared in All-American Comics #61.
- Solomon Grundy was voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- Solomon Grundy has four available costumes.
- 1 Appearances of Cyrus Gold (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- 8 Images featuring Cyrus Gold (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- 1 Quotations by or about Cyrus Gold (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- Character Gallery: Cyrus Gold (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- Solomon Grundy at dccomics.com
- Solomon Grundy at Wikipedia.org
- Solomon Grundy at the Injustice: Gods Among Us Wikia.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."