During the One Earth Regime, Superman brainwashed Solomon Grundy into being his henchman by putting him in the Phantom Zone.
Possible Post-Regime Epilogue
This section of history takes place in a timeline outside that of normal Injustice: Gods Among Us history. Information here does not reflect the true history of neither the Injustice: Gods Among Us universe nor the Injustice: The Regime universe, and should not be seen as relevant to future sequels or comic adaptations.
The battle over, Grundy eluded capture and returned to his swamp to heal his wounds. During regeneration, Grundy found he could channel the elemental force of The Red. All animal life would bend to his rule. His increased power also allowed him to resurrect the long-lost Grey Force.
Now instead of ruling Earth's creatures, he could simply destroy them. After defeating the world's heroes, Grundy turned Earth into his version of paradise. He now rules over a grey and lifeless planet.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Solomon Grundy. The original character was created by Alfred Bester and Paul Reinman and first appeared in All-American Comics #61.
- Solomon Grundy was voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- 16 Appearances of Cyrus Gold (Injustice: The Regime)
- 7 Images featuring Cyrus Gold (Injustice: The Regime)
- Quotations by or about Cyrus Gold (Injustice: The Regime)
- Character Gallery: Cyrus Gold (Injustice: The Regime)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."