Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Crisis on Three Earths!": Tiring of losing to the Supermen of their respective Earths, Alexei Luthor of Earth-Two and Lex Luthor of Earth-One decide to switch Earths and Supermen and then relocate to Earth-Three as their new crime base and use the evil Earth-Three "Superman" known as Ultraman a
Appearing in "Crisis on Three Earths!"
Synopsis for "Crisis on Three Earths!"
Tiring of losing to the Supermen of their respective Earths, Alexei Luthor of Earth-Two and Lex Luthor of Earth-One decide to switch Earths and Supermen and then relocate to Earth-Three as their new crime base and use the evil Earth-Three "Superman" known as Ultraman as their enforcer. Little do they know that Earth-Three has its own superhero-in-waiting to defeat them all. And that hero is Luthor!
- Reprinted in Showcase Presents: DC Comics Presents Superman Team-Ups Vol. 2.
- Alexander Luthor's first appearance as a super-hero. He has already fought against Ultraman before this adventure, though not as an open costumed superhero. Luthor remains as a an active hero after this battle repeatedly opposing the Crime Syndicate of Earth-Three until their deaths at the beginning of the first Crisis.
Kal-L is drawn with his traditional 6-sided 45-degree-tilted S Shield here, same as in the Mr. and Mrs Superman and early Earth-Two specific stories rather than the George Perez's version of the 5 sided S Shield
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss DC Comics Presents Annual Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the DC Comics Presents Annual series
- Images from DC Comics Presents Annual Vol 1 1
Links and References
- No external links.