Appearing in "Man And Supermarvel!"
- Mrs. Potter
Synopsis for "Man And Supermarvel!"
Appearing in "Whatever Will Happen To Star Hawkins?"
- Head Leader
- Mister Viozi (pawnshop owner)
- New City (2092)
Synopsis for "Whatever Will Happen To Star Hawkins?"
- "Man and Supermarvel!" was reprinted in Superman Vs. Shazam and Showcase Presents: DC Comics Presents Superman Team-Ups Vol. 2.
- The villains in the Star Hawkins story are named after the creators who worked on the original stories in Strange Adventures: B10Room (John Broome), S12Ekow (Mike Sekowsky), S12Achs (Bernard Sachs) and K7Ane (Gil Kane).
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss DC Comics Presents Vol 1 33 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the DC Comics Presents series
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- DC Comics Presents (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
- Captain Marvel Adventures
- Captain Marvel, Jr.
- Hoppy the Marvel Bunny
- Ibis the Invincible
- Marvel Family
- Power of Shazam
- Shazam: The New Beginning
- Spy Smasher
- Superman/Shazam - First Thunder
- Trials of Shazam
- Whiz Comics
Links and References
- No external links.