Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Escape From Solitude!": Superman, Captain Atom, and Firestorm battle a radioactive being named Rayburn who seeks to claim a space shuttle astronaut as his mate.
Appearing in "Escape From Solitude!"
- Rayburn (Only appearance; dies)
- Colonel Connie Matthews
Synopsis for "Escape From Solitude!"
Superman, Captain Atom, and Firestorm battle a radioactive being named Rayburn who seeks to claim a space shuttle astronaut as his mate.
- This story is likely not canon. This issue was released concurrent to Crisis on Infinite Earths Vol 1 11 in which the consolidated Earth was first introduced and this story appears to take place within that Earth with Captain Atom having existed (in secret) but being familiar with the other heroes. Further, Captain Atom would be reinvented and reintroduced via his own series 13 months from now. Captain Atom's appearance, recapped history and various plot points within this issue are contradicted by information presented in the latter series.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss DC Comics Presents Vol 1 90 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the DC Comics Presents series
- Images from DC Comics Presents Vol 1 90
Links and References
- No external links.