DC Marvel Crossovers are events when DC and Marvel characters encountered each other from two universes.
Superman vs The Amazing Spider-Man was the first DC/Marvel crossover ever published. DC and Marvel had previously collaborated on a treasury edition of The Wizard of Oz, but this is the first time characters owned by both companies were used together. It would be followed by several other crossovers in the years to come.
Batman and the Hulk team-up to stop the Joker and the Shaper of worlds.
DC and Marvel had plans to team-up their respective greatest heroes -- the JLA and the Avengers. Plotted, drawn, but never completed, comic fans would have to wait over 20 years to see JLA/Avengers.
The two other hottest properties, The Teen Titans and the Uncanny X-Men were the subjects of the next crossover. Published by Marvel Comics, it was not a Treasury sized edition, but regular comic book dimensions.
- Superman vs The Amazing Spider-Man
- Superman and Spider-Man
- Batman vs The Incredible Hulk
- Uncanny X-Men and The New Teen Titans
- Batman / Punisher: Lake of Fire
- Punisher / Batman: Deadly Knights
- Darkseid vs Galactus: The Hunger
- Spider-Man and Batman
- Green Lantern / Silver Surfer: Unholy Alliances
- DC Versus Marvel
- All Access
- Silver Surfer / Superman
- Batman and Captain America
- Daredevil / Batman
- Batman and Spider-Man
- Unlimited Access
- Superman / Fantastic Four
- The Incredible Hulk vs Superman
- Batman / Daredevil: King of New York
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References