"Riders on the Storm": To celebrate the return of Superman to the 853rd Century, the Justice Legion Alpha has come back in time to switch places with the Justice League of America so the original heroes can p
- The Prime Superman is coming back. After one hundred centuries in the core of the sun, Kal-El of Krypton is returning to Earth. That's why we're here.
- -- Superman
Appearing in "Riders on the Storm"
- Montevideo (Destroyed)
Synopsis for "Riders on the Storm"
To celebrate the return of Superman to the 853rd Century, the Justice Legion Alpha has come back in time to switch places with the Justice League of America so the original heroes can participate in gladiatorial exhibition games during the festivities.
Hourman sends the original Justice League into the future, but before he can bring them back, his systems crash and a virus spreads from him, infecting all people and machines. Shortly thereafter, Montevideo is destroyed by an atomic bomb.
- The Justice League and the Justice Legion both appeared last in JLA #23.
- This issue is reprinted in the JLA One Million trade paperback and in the DC One Million Omnibus.
- Shown in the Valhalla Cemetery are the graves of Oliver Queen, Hal Jordan and Barry Allen.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss DC One Million Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the DC One Million series
- Images from DC One Million Vol 1 1
Links and References
|DC One Million Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "DC One Million" event that crossed over into every DC Title in 1998. It involved present day interaction with versions of the characters seen in contemporary comic books with their counterparts in the 853rd Century.